This policy sets out the basis on which Roland Capital Limited (“us”, “we”, “our”) collects personal data from you and how we process such data.
By visiting our website roland-capital.com (our “Site”), you accept and consent to the practices set out below and we may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
Collection of information
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other related information;
- your name, address, email address and contact information;
- data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Uses made of the information
We use your data for the following purposes:
- providing, improving and developing our services and products;
- launching new features or products; and
- providing you with updates, materials or information about our services or information that you requested or that we think you will find interesting.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Roland Capital Limited is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Roland Capital Limited has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online. You agree we may provide information to
- any member of our group (subsidiaries);
- our personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers;
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us; or
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in any part of the world.
Links to Other Websites
You have the right to:
- check whether we hold personal data about you;
- access any personal data we hold about you; and
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data, please address them to: email@example.com.